Heating mat set BZ-100 Wlan
Thermostat MCS 400 Wlan
ErP compliant according to EU 2015/ 1188, valid from 01.01.2018
electronic room temperature control and weekday control
adaptive control of the heating start
Heating mat: Lifetime warranty 30 years
Heating mat set BZ-100 touch / Thermostat MCS 400 Wlan
Scope of delivery:
- Two-core heating mat 100 W/m²
- Thermostat MCS 400 Wlan incl. temperature sensor (ArtNr.: 208008)
- Corrugated plastic pipe (ArtNr.: 204902)
Thermostat MCS 400 Wifi / Wlan
Control your floor heating from your smartphone. You can easily make the desired settings via the Internet.
- Uncomplicated and intuitive touchscreen operation
- Elegant and stylish design
- Control of heating from any place and at any time
- Easy installation
- Adaptation of the floor temperature
- Programming cycles for each thermostat
- Unlimited number of systems that can be operated via a smartphone
- Three different modes for operating the thermostat
- Switching off the heating in case of problems with the temperature sensor
- Temperature measurement via floor sensor
The thermostat MCS 400 can be used to control floor heating systems such as heating mats, cable heating circuits and heating films.
The MCS 400 App turns your smartphone into a remote control for your underfloor heating system.
Two-wire thin-bed heating mat
- voltage: 230 V~
- TÜV tested
- certified according to IEC standards
- Heating mat: Lifetime warranty 20 years
Our thin-bed heating mats are state of the art. The heating mats do not require laying in screed and because of their extremely thin structure they are laid directly in the tile adhesive.
Our two-core thin-bed heating mats consist of a shielded two-core heating cable, which is fixed at constant intervals on a carrier mat. By fixing the heating cable to a carrier mat, further alignment of the heating cable is not necessary. The heating mat is connected to the two-wire thin-bed heating mat via 1 connecting cable. The advantage over a single-core thin-bed heating mat is that no second connecting line has to be fed back. The installation is therefore considerably simplified.
The heating mats are used in new buildings as well as in renovation and repair work. Especially for limited floor heights.
Our two-core thin-bed heating mats consist of a multi-wire heating strand, thus the heating cables have a high flexibility and thus a longer life span.
Electric heating mats with a heating capacity of 100 W/m² are suitable as additional floor heating to existing heat sources.
Hier finden Sie weitere Informationen als PDF-Datei zum herunterladen.